Shipping & Returns
Shipping and Processing Options
Charge for Regular Shipping & Processing (UPS Ground Service)
Up to 3 posters: $8.99
4 to 7 posters: $10.99
8 to 13 posters: $13.99
14 to 20 posters: $16.99
21 to 49 posters: $19.99
50 to 99 posters: $29.99
100 and more posters: $39.99
Express Shipping (UPS 2-3 Day Service)
Add $15.95 to regular S&P charge, e.g. Express Shipping for 20 posters is $16.99 + 15.95 = $32.94
USPS Priority Mail
If your ship address is a PO Box, we have to use USPS Priority Mail, since UPS does not deliver to PO Box. S&P charge is the same as Regular Shipping (see above).
How to Avoid UPS Extra Charges
* Shipping to a residential address? We just learned that UPS may charge $3.00 more to deliver to a non-business address. Choose USPS Priority Mail to avoid extra charge if you are shipping to a non-business address. ** Please double check zip code and city street information. UPS may charge extra for failed delivery due to wrong addresses.
Sales Tax Collection
For customers in California, sales tax will be calculated and included in the final charge.
Return Merchandise Policy
You can get a full refund, excluding shipping and handling, on any poster product that is returned for a period of two (2) weeks from the date of shipping. To obtain return processing assistance, please contact us at http://easybusinessposters.com/contactus. We will be at your service.
30 Days Guarantee.
Any poster product received by our customer within 30 Days of the Effective date of the law changed posting will be covered by this Guarantee upon notification by our customer. What this means to you our valued customers:
1) Your have the assurance that you will not be receiving outdated posters.
2) When a Governor signs new legislation, most often the effective date can be months down the road. However, some legislation is written to become effective upon the Governor’s signature. When these law changes affect mandatory Labor Law Postings they are considered major changes ("Major Changes"). It is specifically that type of legislation this Guarantee will be most important.
3) Should Federal or State Agencies change or alter an existing posting without new legislation, the 30 Day policy shall begin the date the new posting becomes available from the affected Agency and for Major Changes that would constitute a posting penalty. (Not minor changes)
4) We will place a States poster "On-Hold" 30 days prior to the Effective date of a new legislated posting and that States poster shall remain in a "Back-ordered" status until we receive the new posting update.
5) Should any customer have an emergency need due to an OSHA or another Agencies inspection, we will ship an unchanged poster to fill that emergency need. Such requests do not fit within the 30 Day Guarantee Policy.